Skip to main content

after 2 years.. I come back

assalamualaikum and helluuuuuu people.. I'm back, finally after two years with no update on this blog. yess. and I update this blog sebab tiba-tiba teringat that I actually have a blog *whatt!!*😱😱 nampak tak kat situ actually I lupa that I have a blog. dah la the last post I posted was during my last day in asasi.. HAHAHA the promise that I made yang nak selalu write on this blog because I ada cuti for almost 1 year before continue my degree tu hanya menjadi omong-omong kosong.. so teruk la I ni kannn huhuuhuu

so currently I'm pursuing my degree..haha what course is should be secret right.. shhh. currently my 2nd semester as year 1. almost about 1 month to go, my final exam is coming 😲😲. I'm not ready yetttt!!! I'm writing this in 2am.. but tomorrow need to wake up early sebab nak revise for quiz upcoming this tuesday.. I'm so scared sebab this subject I paling takut sbb last quiz for this subject I got quite low marks.. but serve me then sebab I tak study elok-elok. erkkk

hmm I need to go to sleep right now.. that's all from me.. if ada masa I will update lagi this blog..tapi I don't know when.. HAHAHAHA.. assalamualaikum and byeee
                                                                                                       

                                                           LOT OF LOVES:AINA💋


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 weeks more to end my cfs

assalamaualaikum and helluuu..i'm back to update my precious blog again hahaha..time flies so fast..yes aku tinggal lebih kurang 2 minggu lagi nak habiskan foundation in uia..tinggal seminggu untuk class and lagi satu minggu for the final exam..goodbye cfs gambang and pj..i got a lot of memories created during my cfs journey haha..and say hi to long period of holiday(yeah cuti 9 bulan..lebih kurang kut😏..) and yeah hari isnin ni aku ade interview huhu👀😓😓😓..interview ni nak tentukan which kuliyyah aku masuk time degree nanti..berdebar kut..sebabnyer panel die tu lecturer course yang aku nak masuk ni..huuuu..ape2 pun goodluck for me..InsyaAllah boleh..chaiyokk👌🙏 oke that's all kut untuk sekarang..nanti i update semula muahh assalamualaikum                                            A LOT OF LOVES:AINA💋

Long time no see Blogger

Assalamualaikum and hai. I think the last I posted was on 2018 right. I have comeback after 3 years. Hahaha. A lot of things happened in these 3 years. I already finished my degree on the last two months. I can't believe I had pursued degree of pharmacy and graduated. But there is no convocation. It is quite sad huh because I also wanted to wear jubah and topi tu jugak. Another thing happened was Covid-19. It is actually 2 years already. I experienced online learning for one year lebih sikit la. It was 3 semester that I faced for online learning. It was hard but for the last semester which was the practical or attachment semester, I had chance to do practical at the community pharmacy and hospital. Currently I was just being at home (penanam anggur actually hahaha). Nah I just I waiting for my PRP (provisional registered pharmacist) posting which I don't when the intake is.  I wanted to work part time but yeah mostly they were searching for a full time staff that can worked for

WHAT'S UP GUYS!!!

assalammualaikum and hi....haha finally i'm back. currently I in semester 3...dahhh wah cepat giler mase berlalu padahal tahun lpas I just update about entering the university... citt memang dah lame pun 9 bulan lepas kut...kahkahkah.. university's life... at first it is quite difficult maybe sebab I homesick kut.. yelah first time kut berpisah dengan family.. huhuhu for the first two weeks I cried a lot doe.. yeah I know it's sound childish but nak buat macam mane...HAHAHAHA...but after two months at here I dah biase and boleh laa control diri daripada menangis bile I called my emak..hahaha.. sem 2 or short sem..hmm quite good sebab I just ambik 2 subjects..nahhh name pun short sem but kurang stress la daripada sem 1 tuuuu...and yeah short sem gone very fast without any problems..huhuhu and sem 3, I xtahu nak ckap ape sebab aku kene ambik languages lagi..hahaha actually languages la yang membuatkan I'm bit stress mase sem 1 haritu..but then sem 3 I need to go through